- 4441 Blackjack Oak Dr, McKinney, TX 75070
- 2 Beds · 3 Baths · 1648 Sqft
- Stunning & spacious townhome in an exceptional neighborhood with schools in the highly sought after Allen ISD. Gorgeous curb appeal. Hardwood floors in living & dining, spotless carpet upstairs. Beautiful kitchen open for entertaining has an abundance of cabinets with under & over lighting, stainless steel appliances, granite counters & breakfast bar, gas cooktop & large walk in pantry. Half bath downstairs. Elegant wrought iron staircase leading to a great reading area loft. Large master bedroom with HUGE closet & ...
- 1720 Waterside Dr, McKinney, TX 75070
- 5 Beds · 5 Baths · 4001 Sqft
- Beautiful 5 Bedroom, 4.5 Bath, 3 Car Garage with Game Room in Gated Community. Open floor plan with granite countertops, tall ceilings and upgraded carpet. Master retreat offers large bedroom, whirlpool tub and large walk in closet. 2nd bedroom down has its own private bath. Game room up plus 3 large bedrooms and 2 full baths.
- 8416 Garnet Way, McKinney, TX 75070
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2953 Sqft
- Very open,bright floor plan with lots of natural light. Great kitchen with granite countertop island & brand new cooktop. Brand new stainless steel microwave & oven. Kitchen opens to family room & beautiful fireplace. Spacious master suite w sitting area & window bench overlooking backyard pool. First floor guest bedroom & full bath, Upstairs you will find 2 generous sized bedrooms, bathroom, & large game room. Oversized two car garage with new garage doors. New roof 6-2017, water heater 2017, fresh interior paint, ...
- 4309 Jeker Dr, Plano, TX 75074
- 5 Beds · 3 Baths · 2470 Sqft
- Beautiful five bedroom home with great curb appeal and large trees located in highly desirable Plano ISD. Nestled on an quiet, interior street, this home is great for every home buyer! This home boasts 2 living areas, 2 dining areas, large open kitchen great for entertaining, Crown molding in formal living, dining and family room. Chair-rail molding in dining. Fresh interior paint and new flooring. Master suite has garden tub, large separate shower, double sinks and walk in closets. Light, bright and open throughou ...
- 324 Lake Travis Dr, Wylie, TX 75098
- 3 Beds · 2 Baths · 1265 Sqft
- Under 200K in Collin County? with NO HOA! Wylie ISD! Charming 3 bedroom, 2 bath that boasts an open floor plan with a split master! The family room is highlighted with a wood burning fireplace. Large backyard with patio, perfect for the next cook-out and a 10 x 16 storage shed with a loft! RECENT UPDATES INCLUDE: 2016 new roof, radiant barrier, windows, fence, insulated garage door, all appliances, flooring, carpet and tile. Next to neighborhood park and baseball fields. Neighborhood located just off SH78, approx 1 ...
- 6912 Echo Canyon Dr, McKinney, TX 75070
- 6 Beds · 4 Baths · 4606 Sqft
- UPDATED INTERIOR PAINT in several of the rooms! Lighter and brighter! Magnificent 6 bdrm,4 bth home in the sought after village of Lakeside Crossing in the heart of Stonebridge Ranch has over $150k in upgrades! 4600+sf, this home is graced w a grand spiral staircase in foyer, wall-to-wall windows for gazing at the backyard oasis! New roof (6-17). Ovsze 3 car garage. Mstr & 2nd bdrm down,4 bdrms up! Pvt study w gas fireplace. Chef's kitchen w granite, ss appl, sub zero refrig, 2 ovens, gas cooktop, butlers pantry. L ...
- 1235 Kingston Pl, Providence Village, TX 76227
- 4 Beds · 3 Baths · 2010 Sqft
- Such a cute house and priced to sell! Amazing drive up with custom landscaping & sprinkler system. Plantation shutters, hardwoods, 4 Large Bedrooms, 2.5 Baths plus large upstairs game room. Black appliances and neutral colors. Neighborhood is amazing with community pools, tennis, fishing ponds, workout facility, parks, soccer fields & more.